Join MAIIA at the Dunwoody Country Club for monthly luncheons featuring a Sponsor Marketplace and networking reception plus informative industry, legislative and expert speakers as well as periodic CE courses. Up to 16 hours CE available this year, including 3 hours of ethics.
The 2012-13 MAIIA year kicked off on September 19th with a CE class on ethics and an update on ProjectCap from the Big I. Other key MAIIA monthly meetings include the annual holiday luncheon on December 19th, a full-day CE event with the Big I (IIAG) on March 20th, and the yearly legislative luncheon with current Georgia Legislators on April 24th. The year closes with the highly anticipated Membership Appreciation Luncheon and Golf Tournament on Friday, May 17th, and we hope to see you there!
See the "Upcoming Events" box to the right for more details or contact us at (770) 517-2616 or email@example.com with any questions.
MAIIA was formed to:
- promote the general welfare and best interests of the local insurance business,
- uphold a code of ethics for the conduct of all forms of insurance business related to property and casualty lines,
- uphold and assist in the enforcement of the insurance laws of the State of Georgia,
- make known to the general public the value of the services provided by its members to others,
- improve the business and professional skills of its members,
- aid in civic improvements that will tend to make the cost of insurance to consumers as low as possible by the reduction of risk exposure, and
- enable its members to collectively voice their convictions on issues of concern to them, to the buyers of insurance products, or to the general public.